Subject: RE:UPGRADES
From: "Cruickshank, Steven (DSS)" <[email-masked]>
To: "'lightwave replys'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 95 09:51:00 AST

Jeric wrote:
>        You cheap bastards, you're already getting a deal.  NewTek owes
>you NOTHING.  What, you haven't been getting anything out of using the
>software/hardware for 2, 3 years?

You are right. NewTek doesn't owe us anything. We are all not cheap bastards 
though. I, myself will upgrade to the Toaster 4.0 for $600. I would also 
 like the option of
purchasing the PC version without having to fork out another $1000. I think 
this is
only fair. I am not willing to part with my toaster as Mark Thompson has 
suggested.
Some of us have purchased the toaster for more than just LightWave.
Just my $.02

>        Feh!  This is just a reprise of the "CBM owes me a free A2000
>because I bought a 1000" argument.
****************************************************************************
Steven Cruickshank
[email-masked]
Amiga 4000/40 18megs ram
Toaster 4000 3.1
***************************************************************************
>**********************************************************************
>*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
>*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
>*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
>*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |         (206) 283-3540           *
>***********************************************************************